Easter Basket Ideas For Girls

Can you believe that Easter is less than a month away?! Ahh! So crazy! Last week I shared some of my favorite Easter dresses, and today I am so excited to share some of my favorite Easter basket ideas with you. Anyone else think holidays just get more fun when you have little ones to celebrate with?! I tend to go a little cray cray for all the holidays. I just love celebrating around here:)

These are ideas geared towards little girls, around 18 months+, though several could be used for boys and older kiddos too! Charlotte is 21 months right now, and I created this basket with her in mind (obviously! it’s hers, ha). I absolutely love to shop small and support smaller shops/brands, and this basket includes many of those!

A few other things that are not pictured, that i’ll be getting for Charlotte’s basket are:

New PJ’s
Coloring book
Chalk
No Mess paint set
New sippy cup
Bubble bath
Tube of mini m&ms

I had to get this Alaska Easter bunny book since we live in Alaska! I also added stickers (toddlers love stickers), bubbles, bunny crayons, and some bunny fruit snacks. (All from the dollar section!)

This sloth set is the cutest ever!!

Slumberins peeps. How adorable and tiny is this little guy? Sooo soft and fluffy!

Maileg mice in a matchbox and bunny. We are OBSESSED with Maileg toys:) I get most of our Maileg at Maisonette, and if you use my link, you can get $25 off of your first purchase $50 or more!

How precious is the swan?! LOVE love love!

Maileg pram for the teeny mice. It comes with the floral bedding. So stinking precious!

Wunderkin “Love” bow. So pretty!

Gorgeous floral bow from Amethyst N Me.

The most stunning pale pink velvet bow from Indy and Pippa!

Doll from Candy Kirby. She’s beautiful and there’s so many styles to chose from.
Gold headband around her waist is from Flora and peg

Piki basket is Olli Ella, i got it from Maisonette! It’s the perfect, small size for toddlers.

Rolling luggy basket is also Olli Ella brand, and from Maisonette

Sweetest floral outfit from baby Gap and Orchid velvet Wunderkin bow

That’s all for now, friends! I hope you found some ideas here and hope you have fun filling those baskets!! What will you be putting in them?! Comment below!

Shop this post and more:

*This post contains affiliate links

XO,

SHARE:
15 comments so far.

15 responses to “Easter Basket Ideas For Girls”

1. tanya says:

I love the baskets you found, especially the rolling luggy. Seems like something kids would love, too.

2. Kelsee says:

I love all this! I was just telling my husband how excited I am to create a Easter basket for my 2 year old! She would love those bows and the swan!

3. Very cute ideas! Thats the beautiful thing about girls. You can make the prettiest things for them. Its harder with boys. #boymomproblems

4. Jessie says:

How cute are these?! Omg, I have 2 girls and these are perfect!!

5. Sara says:

My kids would love that sloth! What a great basket.

6. itisreal.net says:

Wow! So many gifts! I’ve actually never heard of the concept of Easter baskets. (Do we have those in the UK?) However, the items you picked were so thoughtful and pretty. Your daughter is going to be very happy.

7. Toni says:

Love these! I love baskets that are unique and can be used again for other purposes. Great post for anyone who is looking to give a basket to a girl this year!

8. Jennifer says:

I LOVE each of these items.. I have all girls, and they we absolutely adore an Easter basket like this.. I especially love the books- you can never have too many books.

9. Pamela says:

So cute! It makes me wish I had a little girl! The sloth is just the cutest thing ever!

10. Maggie says:

This is such a great idea! I love everything you picked.

11. Leslie says:

All of my girls are boys, so we go a bit more for less frilly. Art supplies and stickers are a win for both sexes!

12. suzanne says:

I can’t believe it’s almost Easter! And these are SUCH cute ideas. Love them all.

13. Emily says:

I love the idea of toys that spark imagination. The books are also a great option!

14. Dee says:

All of these items are SO ADORABLE! I’m definitely going to need to snag some of these items for my little girl’s first Easter basket!