Father’s Day is June 21! Ahh! Can you believe we are already halfway through 2020?!! This year has been so crazy and flown by so fast. Father’s Day is just 11 short days away, and I’ve been shopping around for the perfect gift for my husband and my dad and father-in-law. I wanted to put together a quick gift guide, and I hope some of these ideas help you in finding the perfect gift for the special dad in your life!! 🙂 Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful dads out there!!!!! There are no words for how important you are, and I hope you are SO loved and SO celebrated by your people!
1. FlipFork grilling tool– I recently saw an ad for this 5-in-1 grilling tool, and thought it would be a great gift for the dads who love to grill! It features 5 grilling tools in 1, and they have some pretty sweet deals on their site right now! A couple friends and I ordered together and got each tool for $15:) The more you order, the more you save. So excited for this!
2. Back + Neck massager– Give the gift of relaxation. This heated, deep kneading massager would be a great gift for any man in your life!
3. Yeti tumbler and Yeti coffee mug– These are probably one of the best gifts ever!! They come in tons of colors, last forever, keep drinks cold or hot for HOURS, and are dishwasher safe! Whether your dad loves coffee or an ice cold drink, these Yeti tumblers are sure to be something he uses every day!! We have both the 20oz Tumbler and 140z Rambler mug, and they are used ALL the time in our house. Always a go-to gift idea!
4. Military Tactical pen– This self defense tactical pen is so awesome! It is made of aerospace grade aluminum, the cap is made of tungsten steel, features an emergency glass breaker, and self defense capabilities! It is under $10 and I know my husband would love this.
5. Steak seasoning– This steak and meat seasoning is AMAZING! For the dad who loves to grill and loves a good steak, I’m telling you.. this is the bessttt and he’ll love it.
6. Meat Thermometer– This waterproof, ultra fast meat thermometer comes with a lifetime warranty and has over 7k 5-star reviews! Another great idea for the dad who loves to grill! (Can you tell my husband loves allll the grilling things?) ha
7. Dad, I Want To Hear Your Story journal– I really love this idea because it’s so sweet and meaningful. Do you really KNOW your dad? Give him this journal so he can answer all the questions, and let it spark some wonderful memories and conversation between you two!
8. Tactical Flashlight– This small, compact flashlight is SUPER bright and runs for hours off a single AA battery. Awesome to have handy around the house!
9. Bone Conduction Headphones– These headphones are SO COOL. They conduct music through your cheekbone, so you can still hear your surroundings and what’s going on around you. They “ensure ears remain completely open to ambient sounds for maximum situational awareness”. Over 1200 5-star reviews on Amazon!!
A few more ideas-
1. Car battery jump starter– Portable car battery jump starter! Safely jump start a dead car battery in seconds, and you don’t need another car to do it. If you have any road trips coming up, this is a total must have and a really great gift for the hard-to-buy-for dad!
2. Car phone mount– Awesome car phone mount for hands free driving, and it’s under $10!
3. Beard oil– This is a really simple, inexpensive, and useful gift for any man with facial hair!
4. Beard grooming kit– Great gift for the men who have it all, including facial hair;)
5. Grandfather’s Journal– What a sweet gift for a grandpa! This journal is similar to the dad journal above, but specifically for a grandfather. I love this keepsake memory book that a grandchild would surely cherish forever.
6. Silicone ring– These silicone rings are so practical, look nice, and are really affordable as well.
7. Best Dad Ever Hammer Multitool– This 12 in 1 gadget includes a mini hammer, pliers, wire cutters, knife, bottle opener, Philips screwdriver, and more! Love the “Best Dad Ever’ engraving as well! Another fun gift option:)
8. Smart plugs– Our homes are so smart these days, and with these smart plugs you can control lights, electronics, appliances from anywhere, even when you’re not home. Over 4k 5-star reveiws, and this two-pack set is currently on sale with an extra 3o% off!
9. Wireless charger– Quick and easy wireless charger! So easy and convenient.
I hope this list of ideas will be helpful to someone! I’d love to know what you are gifting the men in your life! Happy Father’s Day!