I LOVE rugs. Rugs are the perfect way to add color to any space and bring the whole room together. They also add comfort to a room if you have all hardwoods, or provide protection and extra plush-ness if you have carpet! I have been searching for the perfect pink rug for my girls’ room for so long now. I knew I didn’t want anything too “baby-ish” or too crazy that i’d have to redo the whole room and buy new bedding, etc. I wanted something that would be the perfect pop of pink, as well as grow with them and look good no matter what bedding or changes I made to the room! I am loving these Bohemian/Persian style rugs lately, and found soo many GORGEOUS ones at great prices!!! I know rugs can be pricey, so I hunted down several at affordable prices just for you guys. Most of these are under $100 for 5×8 size!!! I mean WOW! They all have amazing reviews, and I think any of these would add the perfect touch of color to any room. Just click on the link to shop each rug!
What do you think?! Are you more of a neutral, subtle rug person, or BRIGHT and “WOW” factor type of rug person?
Are you loving these bohemian, vintage style rugs as much as I am?!! I would love to hear which one is your favorite!!
*This post contains affiliate links. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting my blog!
(1) Hot Pink area rug// GUYS. The price on this 5×8 area rug is simply AMAZING!! And it has 5 star reviews! I love the bright color! You could totally tone it down with white or neutral bedding, white walls and a few pops of color throughout.
(2) Pink Persian rug
(3) Ivory/Fushia area rug// A little bit more subtle than some of the others, but also a fave.
(4) Navy/Magenta tribal area rug
(5) Vintage Fushia/Bright Pink area rug
(6) Blooming Rosette Vintage rug
(7) Persian Vintage style rug// I love the blues and pinks in this rug! Perfect for a kids room!
(8) Vintage Colorful Distressed area rug
(9) Pink & Purple Medallian area rug// Another favorite with amazing reviews! 5’x7’5 at a super affordable price point!
Okay, here’s one more that I absolutely love!
Annddd I think we have a winner! This one is perfect for my girl’s room:) I’ll keep you posted and let you know what I think when it comes in!
Traditional Vintage Pink area rug