Mother’s Day Gift Guide

It’s time to celebrate all the mamas!!!! Mother’s Day is just around the corner (May 13), and it’s such a sweet, special day for all the moms to be championed and celebrated. Mom’s are heroes, and in the words of Luke Bryan, “Most mamas outta qualify for sainthood” (LOL, love that song). It’s true though.

I hope that you are celebrated SO BIG on Mother’s Day, and even if that just means a day of NO cleaning or cooking, and relaxing in bed binge watching all the netflix, I hope you get what you wish for and that your kiddos (and husbands!) spoil you.

Here are a few of the things that I’m wishing for, and loving lately. Some of these I already own, others are on my wish list, but all of these are favorites and would be so perfect for that special mom in your life! 🙂

*This post contains affiliate links. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting my blog!

1. Black sunglasses// A new pair of sunglasses for summer would be a great gift. These are so cute and trendy!
2. Grace Not Perfection by Emily Ley// Must read for all the mamas!
3. Print from Gracelaced// I absolutely love this shop and her designs. This “Mom” print is customized with all the children’s names, and there’s also a “grandma” and “nana” design. The sweetest gift. (Use code MOMSDAY20 for 20% off!)
4. Rose gold birkenstocks// Oh man. Probably my number 1 on my wish list right now! LOVE love these so much.
5. Floral pillow// So stinkin pretty and the perfect spring/summer pillow.
6. Round stud earrings// These are the perfect every day stud!
7. Personalized disc necklace// Love this necklace! You can personalize it with any word/initials/phrase you want.
8. Floral vase// Absolutely gorgeous. Get a bouquet of flowers, and gift them in this stunning vase and you’ve got the PERFECT Mother’s Day gift!
9. Custom silhoutte print// How beautiful, right?!! I would absolutely love my three babies silhouette prints to put up in our home.

Andddd, I gathered a few more of my favorite things for some more gift inspiration! Happy shopping! :))

1. Everyday V-neck tee// Love this tee!
2. Barefoot Dreams robe// The robe of all robes. This is a splurge, but nothing compares to the Barefoot Dreams material!
3. Velvety soft throw// These blankets are so plush and velvety soft! And they look gorgeous in any room:)
4. Heart of Gold bangle// Such a pretty, classic bracelet, engraved with “heart of gold” on the inside.
5. Personalized coffee spoons// For mom’s morning coffee or tea!
6. Sow Truth mug// For the mama who loves to garden. Isn’t this the cutest mug?!

Under $50

She Reads Truth Bible// This bible is absolutely stunning. I’d LOVE to receive this as a gift!

Magnolia Table cookbook// Guysss (!!!) Joanna Gaine’s new cookbook is out!! Amazing gift idea!

Sandals// These are so cute!! So perfect with a pair of jeans and basic tee. (20% off right now with code SHOES!!)

rose gold drop earrings// so pretty!

Give Me Jesus journal// The perfect gift for any mom, and it’s beautiful too!

Wife & Mama necklace// I absolutely love this dainty gold necklace!! Love that it has “wife & mama” stamped on it- my two most precious roles

Mama’s Coffee mug// Sweet gift for the mom who loves coffee! I love this campfire style mug!

Cute backpack// Get mom a new bag! Backpacks are perfect, so she can be hands free while carrying the kiddos.

Uninvited// This book is life changing.

Present over perfect// DYINGG to read this book!! It looks like one every mom should read.

Under $100

Dainty gold personalized necklace// I love these gold necklaces so much. I own a bar necklace with my anniversary date in Roman Numerals, a layering lace choker, and gold cable chain from this shop, and the quality is amazing! You can get whatever you want personalized on it and it lasts through every day wear.

Custom stacking rings// These are stunning! (use code lovemom for 25% off!!)

Under $200

Gold bar birthstone necklace// Another FAVORITE! Such a beautiful, every day necklace for a mom to carry her babies birthstones around her neck
(Use code lovemom for 25% off!!!)

Silhouette locket necklace– Guys, i mean (!!!) Look at that necklace, with 3 sweet silhouettes on it:) So special. Something any mom would cherish forever, for sure.

Gold & diamond necklace// This necklace is my own, and one of my very favorite pieces of jewelry. I NEVER take it off. It has 3 diamonds to represent my three babies, and my husband’s initials and our anniversary date on the back. It’s solid gold and I sleep, shower, sweat in it and it stays perfect. C got it for me for my birthday last year, and it’s the most special necklace I own.

A few more sweet ideas:
-LET MOM SLEEP IN (!!!)
-Breakfast in bed
-Her favorite flowers
-A clean house and NO cooking all day
-Favorite brunch spot, or restaurant (or takeout) for dinner
-Mommy photo session with a local photographer
-Spa/massage gift card
-Ulta gift card
-Shopping trip ALONE
-A bottle of her favorite wine and chocolate
-Homemade coupon book (things like foot massage, a day to sleep in, help with the laundry, etc)
-Don’t make her do a dang thing ALL.DAY.LONG 🙂

XO,

SHARE:
41 comments so far.

41 responses to “Mother’s Day Gift Guide”

1. CC says:

Thanks I needed some ideas for the beautiful moms in my family and like every year, I always get stuck on what to get them. Deft going to check some of the items out. Loved them.

2. Amanda says:

Great choices! I know my mom would love any of these

3. Lauren says:

I want everything on this list!! The Bible is gorgeous, the wife & momma necklace is so cute and I’ve heard that Uninvited is a great read! I’ll be passing this list on to the hubs!

4. Jessica says:

Love it

5. Shauna Andrade says:

I love the gift ideas. That vase is gorgeous! I really love your style.

6. Marcie says:

Really great ideas! Love the vase!

7. Beth Higgs says:

I love the silhouette locket, and it is definitely going on my wish list for every single holiday until my husband get the hint! Also I think I would cry if our house was cleaned for Mother’s Day (especially if all the laundry got folded), because that’s about 95%of my to-do list.

8. Simone says:

These are awesome ideas! That “Give Me Jesus” journal looks like something my mom would love!

9. megan beaver says:

The Birkenstocks are so cute. Great list everything on it is something I think any mother would love.

10. Amber says:

Love it all! I have no idea what we are buying our moms yet. The framed Mom and necklace are great ideas! I am thinking now girl!

11. Candy says:

Everything looks great and something for everyone in your choices. Loving the backpack

12. These are such good gifts! Such a pretty selection 😀

13. Marcie says:

That backpack is super cute and perfect for travel! Great roundup of gift ideas for Moms!

14. Love this list!! That personalized disc necklace is definitely something my mom would cherish especially.

15. Samantha Leigh Kresz says:

You have compiled a great list of thoughtful gifts.

16. Amanda says:

Great list! I’m OBSESSED with that backpack! Super cute.

17. Lauren says:

This is a great list! I love how simple and elegant the jewelry options are and the price options with ideas for any budget! Thanks!

18. Zarah says:

Honestly, I needed some info for upcoming gifts since my Mother’s birthday is a day after mothers day. The throw is simple but sooo cute. 🙂

19. Katie says:

LOVE the birkenstocks and the silhouette print. I would also be so happy to receive any of the personalize jewelry!

20. Elisa says:

These ideas are fantastic! I am always needing some new ideas for gifts! You recommended some fabulous books too! Some of my favorites! Thanks for sharing!

21. Makenzie says:

I love all of these ideas! There’s something for every mama out there. I have the barefoot dreams robe and my goodness it’s glorious!

22. Love these! I want all of them!!

23. Giulia says:

I love the rings with the names!!I will tell to my husband that I need them 🙂 I love your ideas!!!!

24. Jenn says:

I would absolutely love any of these but that backpack is my fav.

25. Audrey says:

These are some good gift ideas. I really just want my family to let me sleep in! I’ll have to show your post to my husband.

26. Jill says:

I just want a few hours to clean house with no distractions for mother’s day! That leather backpack is, however, divine!

27. Jill says:

28. Luna S says:

I love that throw and the spoons!

29. Brittany F. says:

These are great ideas. I was stuck on figuring out a gift for my mom this year. Thanks for the help!

30. Marysa says:

I still need to do my shopping! And put together a wishlist for myself, haha! These have great ideas for both, thanks for sharing.

31. These are beautiful ideas! I love the floral vase and Bible!

32. Kristi Ann says:

I would love any of these gifts! What amazing ideas. I love how stunning the Bible is.

33. Mrs G says:

oh my goodness, I love it all!!!! Love that you recommended Uninvited, I have that book and it is totally amazing!

34. These are great ideas! I’ve been looking for things to add to her gift basket and this will help.

35. Kat says:

These are great gift suggestions. My favorite is not making mom do anything!!! That would never happen in my house, but it would be nice!

36. Jane says:

Great Mother’s Day gift ideas! I love all the personalized necklaces, but the rose gold berkenstocks are my favorite!

37. lynneah says:

That robe looks heavenly!

38. Some great ideas, I love the silhouette picture, it would be something to cherish forever.

39. Nicole Hood says:

So many cute items but I really like the Mama Mug and the Coffee Spoons.

40. Sarah says:

What a great gift guide. I always like the chance of an excuse to actually spend some on myself. I tend not to buy for myself even when I need it. So mother’s day can be a great excuse to just buy myself what I need.

41. Totally spot on with all of these!! The rose gold Birks have been on my wishlist for a while 😁🙌