It’s time to celebrate all the mamas!!!! Mother’s Day is just around the corner (May 13), and it’s such a sweet, special day for all the moms to be championed and celebrated. Mom’s are heroes, and in the words of Luke Bryan, “Most mamas outta qualify for sainthood” (LOL, love that song). It’s true though.
I hope that you are celebrated SO BIG on Mother’s Day, and even if that just means a day of NO cleaning or cooking, and relaxing in bed binge watching all the netflix, I hope you get what you wish for and that your kiddos (and husbands!) spoil you.
Here are a few of the things that I’m wishing for, and loving lately. Some of these I already own, others are on my wish list, but all of these are favorites and would be so perfect for that special mom in your life! 🙂
*This post contains affiliate links. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting my blog!
1. Black sunglasses// A new pair of sunglasses for summer would be a great gift. These are so cute and trendy!
2. Grace Not Perfection by Emily Ley// Must read for all the mamas!
3. Print from Gracelaced// I absolutely love this shop and her designs. This “Mom” print is customized with all the children’s names, and there’s also a “grandma” and “nana” design. The sweetest gift. (Use code MOMSDAY20 for 20% off!)
4. Rose gold birkenstocks// Oh man. Probably my number 1 on my wish list right now! LOVE love these so much.
5. Floral pillow// So stinkin pretty and the perfect spring/summer pillow.
6. Round stud earrings// These are the perfect every day stud!
7. Personalized disc necklace// Love this necklace! You can personalize it with any word/initials/phrase you want.
8. Floral vase// Absolutely gorgeous. Get a bouquet of flowers, and gift them in this stunning vase and you’ve got the PERFECT Mother’s Day gift!
9. Custom silhoutte print// How beautiful, right?!! I would absolutely love my three babies silhouette prints to put up in our home.
Andddd, I gathered a few more of my favorite things for some more gift inspiration! Happy shopping! :))
1. Everyday V-neck tee// Love this tee!
2. Barefoot Dreams robe// The robe of all robes. This is a splurge, but nothing compares to the Barefoot Dreams material!
3. Velvety soft throw// These blankets are so plush and velvety soft! And they look gorgeous in any room:)
4. Heart of Gold bangle// Such a pretty, classic bracelet, engraved with “heart of gold” on the inside.
5. Personalized coffee spoons// For mom’s morning coffee or tea!
6. Sow Truth mug// For the mama who loves to garden. Isn’t this the cutest mug?!
She Reads Truth Bible// This bible is absolutely stunning. I’d LOVE to receive this as a gift!
Magnolia Table cookbook// Guysss (!!!) Joanna Gaine’s new cookbook is out!! Amazing gift idea!
Sandals// These are so cute!! So perfect with a pair of jeans and basic tee. (20% off right now with code SHOES!!)
rose gold drop earrings// so pretty!
Give Me Jesus journal// The perfect gift for any mom, and it’s beautiful too!
Wife & Mama necklace// I absolutely love this dainty gold necklace!! Love that it has “wife & mama” stamped on it- my two most precious roles
Mama’s Coffee mug// Sweet gift for the mom who loves coffee! I love this campfire style mug!
Cute backpack// Get mom a new bag! Backpacks are perfect, so she can be hands free while carrying the kiddos.
Uninvited// This book is life changing.
Present over perfect// DYINGG to read this book!! It looks like one every mom should read.
Dainty gold personalized necklace// I love these gold necklaces so much. I own a bar necklace with my anniversary date in Roman Numerals, a layering lace choker, and gold cable chain from this shop, and the quality is amazing! You can get whatever you want personalized on it and it lasts through every day wear.
Custom stacking rings// These are stunning! (use code lovemom for 25% off!!)
Gold bar birthstone necklace// Another FAVORITE! Such a beautiful, every day necklace for a mom to carry her babies birthstones around her neck
(Use code lovemom for 25% off!!!)
Silhouette locket necklace– Guys, i mean (!!!) Look at that necklace, with 3 sweet silhouettes on it:) So special. Something any mom would cherish forever, for sure.
Gold & diamond necklace// This necklace is my own, and one of my very favorite pieces of jewelry. I NEVER take it off. It has 3 diamonds to represent my three babies, and my husband’s initials and our anniversary date on the back. It’s solid gold and I sleep, shower, sweat in it and it stays perfect. C got it for me for my birthday last year, and it’s the most special necklace I own.
A few more sweet ideas:
-LET MOM SLEEP IN (!!!)
-Breakfast in bed
-Her favorite flowers
-A clean house and NO cooking all day
-Favorite brunch spot, or restaurant (or takeout) for dinner
-Mommy photo session with a local photographer
-Spa/massage gift card
-Ulta gift card
-Shopping trip ALONE
-A bottle of her favorite wine and chocolate
-Homemade coupon book (things like foot massage, a day to sleep in, help with the laundry, etc)
-Don’t make her do a dang thing ALL.DAY.LONG 🙂