It’s time to celebrate all the mamas!!!! In honor of Mother’s Day being less than a month away (26 days ahh!!), I put together this Mother’s Day gift guide to help you shower your mama (or yourself!), with love during this crazy season. I LOVE giving gifts and have sometimes searched for weeks and even months to find that special, intentional gift for my kiddos, my husband, friends and loved ones. I love Mother’s Day because moms are truly heroes, and it’s such a sweet time to celebrate and champion all the moms in our lives.
Here are a few things that I’m wishing for and loving lately. Some of these I own, others are on my wish list, but all of these are favorites and would be great gifts for the special mom in your life 🙂
Given that we are all shopping online during this time, it’s probably best to start ordering gifts sooner rather than later, since stores are currently taking longer than usual to ship items.
*This post contains affiliate links. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting my blog!
1. Yeti coffee mug– BEST coffee mug ever. Hands down. It will keep your coffee hot forever! Under $25.
2. Cookie Crate box! For all the mamas with a sweet tooth! These cookies are A-MAZE-ING, let me tell you! I received a cookie crate box for Valentine’s Day, and I have been dreaming of these cookies ever since. I would LOVE to receive this for Mother’s Day. You can chose from a variety of flavors and they are packaged beautifully and include a hand written gift note!
3. Cozy slippers– These slippers are super soft and cozy and such a sweet gift for any mama!
4. Risen Motherhood– SO hopeful for mamas. This is a must read for any mom in any season, and is written so beautifully.
5. Personal back & neck massager– This personal massager is heated and would be such a great gift for the mom in your life. Who wouldn’t love to kick their feet up and have their neck and back massaged while you sip a cold drink and relax;) I LOVE it.
6. Ruffle Apron– I’ve never owned an apron before, and I’m putting this on my wish list for sure! I think it’s such a sweet apron with the little ruffle and collar detail, and would be so perfect for the mom who loves to be in the kitchen!
7. Rainbow hand towel– I put this on the list because I thought it was just such a sweet, hopeful towel to have in the kitchen or to brighten up your bathroom. I love the rainbow and the tie top detail.
8. Oventure Key ring– This key ring is LIFE CHANGING! haha. But really. It’s perfect for the on-the-go hands free mama carrying all the babies, and I love that i can easily find my keys in my purse now. I LOVE this pink glitter color!
9. Cordless vacuum– Well, what can I say. This cordless vacuum has been a game changer for me and makes cleaning up SO. MUCH. easier. I’m not sure what it is about not having a cord, but a cordless vacuum truly makes me dread cleaning up crumbs less.
10. Floral vases– These are the sweetest little dainty floral vases! This would be such a special gift to receive, especially with a few fresh blooms in each one:) Another great idea would be to buy this set (it comes with 3 vases), and gift one to 3 special mamas in your life.
11. Mama tote bag– Love this mama bag! Would be perfect for a small diaper bag or a day bag for summer picnics or snacks. Bonus- they have a matching bag for your little ones here!
Anddd, I gathered a few more of my favorite things to give you some more gift inspiration! Happy Shopping!! 🙂
1. Dainty personalized necklace– I love dainty gold necklaces for every day wear! I wear my girls initials around my neck every day. This shop has TONS of beautiful, dainty gold-filled jewelry that you can personalize too. Free shipping too:)
2. “Momma’s Kitchen” soy candle– These are my absolute favorite candles, and this “Momma’s Kitchen” scent is lovely! It’s like home in a jar, and I love nothing more than a clean house and a cozy candle burning. Love the mason jar packaging as well!
3. Hand painted Bible– I can’t think of a more beautiful and thoughtful gift than this gorgeous, painted journaling Bible!!
4. Magnolia Table Vol.2– I have Magnolia Table volume 1, and it’s my favorite cookbook! I love ALL things Joanna Gaines, and her new cookbook is sure to be a hit.
5. Floral throw pillow– As someone who loves florals and believe you can never have too many, I think this sweet floral pillow would make a great gift. Brighten her home with some gorgeous embroidered flowers!
6. Pearl drop earrings– These genuine freshwater pearl earrings are stunning. I love that they make a statement, while still being simple and dainty. Perfect for any mama.
7. SOFTEST lounge pants– These are just the best!!! SO amazingly soft and comfy, and my new favorites to wear around the house, especially during these quarantine days. I love receiving comfy, practical clothes, so this and a candle would be a great gift in my book:)
8. Soft throw blanket– This super soft throw blanket is so cozy and pretty too! You can never have too many cozy blankets.
A few more ideas-
1. Savior and Child or He Is Light fine art print- You guys.. I don’t think I could adequately express how beautiful these pieces are. These paintings bring me so much joy, and would be such a beautiful and thoughtful gift for any mom this Mother’s Day. I just love having these up in my home SO. MUCH. I also thought the Savior and Child would be a really special gift for any mama who has lost a baby:( This would surely touch her heart and remind her of her angel babies in the arms of Jesus.
**Use code Melissa10 for 10% off any print in her shop! Yayyy! 🙂
2. Made by Mary jewelry– I really love Made by Mary. The quality of their gold-filled jewelry is amazing! Recently i have been obsessed with their gold Live-In Hoops, and think they are so perfect for moms because they add that “put together” look to your every day, and they are comfy and lightweight and you forget they’re even there! I own the 20mm hoops; I absolutely love them, they are the PERFECT size, and i never take them off. Also a huge fan of their dainty gold necklaces and chokers! Use this link for $10 off your $50+ purchase!
3. Barefoot dreams blanket– Under $50!! Barefoot dreams blankets feel like an actual cloud on your body, and make for a DREAMY gift. They tend to be a bit of a splurge, but I found some on sale!
4. Natural Jade face roller– There are so many benefits to these natural jade rollers, like reduce dark circles and puffiness under eyes, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and stimulate blood flow and oxygen in your face. I’ve always wanted one!
5. Polarized sunglasses– I love these because they are trendy and so cute, and also super affordable! They look identical to some designer pairs I’ve seen.
6. Towel/microfiber headbands– These seem simple, but I can’t tell you how many times they have come in SO handy! I used to get water all over my hair when I’d wash my face, and these have been amazing for keeping my hair dry:)
7. Give Me Jesus journal– The perfect gift for any mom, and it’s beautiful too!
A couple more intentional, sweet ideas:
– LET MOM SLEEP IN (!!!!)
– Breakfast in bed
-Pick her a bouquet of flowers and put them in a mason jar by her bed:)
-A clean house and don’t make her cook all day
-Give her a massage or gift card for a massage/spa day
-Surprise her with a bottle of her favorite wine and chocolate
-Make a homemade coupon book (things like foot massage, a day to sleep in, help with the laundry, etc)
-Don’t make her do a dang thing ALL DAY LONG 🙂
Happy shopping and HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all the beautiful mamas!!!! Enjoy your day and I hope you know how love and cherished you are!!!